Thursday, October 28, 2010

Finally an update!

Fall is in the air and we are getting ready for what they say should be a heavy winter! We can see snow in the Mountains already so that is exciting. The kids are doing great. Torren is almost 2 1/2 and Kate will be turning 11 months in November. Mike and I just got back from a marriage retreat and had a great time with just the two of us. My parents stayed with the kids the whole weekend, which was the first time for both of us to be away from them. All went well. We're getting excited for Halloween and I will try not to make you all wait too long to see pics.Here are some late summer and early fall pictures. The first few pictures are professional pics of Kate from when she was 8 months. I thought I put them on here before and I don't see them. TIme is going WAY TOO FAST!!















No comments:

Post a Comment