Friday, December 4, 2009

Yeah No More Bedrest!!

It's official I don't have to be on bedrest anymore because I've made it to 34 weeks!! What a relief to not only have made it past the point when Torren was born (31 weeks) but to be able to finish some much needed Christmas shopping :) We still may have this baby girl early but we're now at a point where if she had to stay in the NICU it would hopefully be for just a short little while. We are scheduled to have our C Section at 10:30am on January 7th...only 5 more weeks!! I'm starting to really feel the aches and pains of the 3rd trimester but I'm willing to put up with them to "cook" this little lady a little longer! Here are some belly progression pictures to show how far we've come.
10 weeks pregnant
22 weeks pregnant
31 weeks pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment